16 Jul 2008

Etruscan Dictionary Draft 010

And onward I go with my Etruscan Dictionary drafts. I still have no idea when this will end but sadly little things like this thrill me. I hope you indulge in your geekiness as I do and are thrilled too.

I've made a few changes but I've been lying low these past two months while being temporarily sidetracked by contributing online with my ever-evolving theories on Pre-IE. Nine new words have been added to my Etruscan database, making the number of total entries a paultry 1092. The rest are modifications to original entries which are detailed in my ammendments pdf. All pdfs of previous drafts and associated ammendments remain housed on my Etruscan Dictionary Project Updates page for perusal.

Draft_010_15Jul2008
Draft_010_15Jul2008.pdf
Hosted by eSnips

As always, enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment